Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jetboil’s Genesis Base Camp System is the only car camping stove you’ll ever need  (Read 374 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 01, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

Jetboil’s Genesis Base Camp System is the only car camping stove you’ll ever need

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Last year, my partner and I took a camping trip to Port Renfrew: A gorgeous, tree, mist and beauty-packed locale located on Vancouver Island, Canada.  It was our first trip to the coast in months. We were stoked.</p><p>So, of course, it stormed the whole time we were there. On the first night, the weather was so fierce that we ended up sleeping in the back of our car. Unable to light a fire to cook over in the driving rain, taking shelter under a tarp, I attempted to make a meal of sausages for us over a backpacking stove that I’d brought along, just in case we needed it. Hunched over, I swore as ice cold water poured off the tarp and down my butt-crack, while fighting to keep the stove standing upright as I turned our sausages in their pan to keep them from burning over a high, difficult-to-regulate flame. The misery of it all brought me back to my childhood, where my parents would argue almost to the point of murder as they fought to cook a meal on a Coleman kerosene stove that made everything I shoveled into my mouth smell like a tire fire.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3089399/consumer-electronics/jetboil-s-genesis-base-camp-system-is-the-only-car-camping-stove-you-ll-ever-need.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Jetboil’s Genesis Base Camp System is the only car camping stove you’ll ever need
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: