Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Better Finder Rename is going to make your life so much easier  (Read 361 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 14, 2019, 04:05:21 pm »

A Better Finder Rename is going to make your life so much easier

Powerful file renaming at the tip of your fingers

A few weeks back one of the outlets I write for made a change: every screenshot and image we provide with articles were to be named with the article or application name, each word separated with dates, and a numerical sequence number [ed. note: wait, is he talking about us?].

I, lazy boy that I am (feel free to ask my mother), typically take a screenshot, keep its screenshot name, i.e. Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 4.54.25 PM, and upload as-is. So, the idea of manually renaming every screenshot I take was met with little joy [ed. note: why do we hire such whiny writers?]. My solution? Create some kind of macro that could do the job for me (See "lazy," above) or find software that already exists that could rename thousands of files on the fly.

Enter: A Better Finder Rename 11, a $20 application that does everything I need it to do to keep my lazy happy, and goes well beyond that, offering so many renaming options that it's unlikely you'...

Source: A Better Finder Rename is going to make your life so much easier
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: