Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The indispensables: Essential software for your working Mac and iOS device  (Read 498 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 08, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »

The indispensables: Essential software for your working Mac and iOS device

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Last week we talked hardware, this week, apps. The software tools that are essential to my day-to-day work. With few exceptions all of the following are apps I’ve been using for years</p><h2>macOS</h2>

<h3>Writing apps: BBEdit, Marked 2, Highland 2</h3>

<p>I spend a good portion of my work week writing and I’ve taken a shine to apps that let me write in plain text with a little Markdown thrown in for formatting. My go-to text editor has been BareBones Software’s BBEdit ($50) (or its free and also excellent sibling TextWrangler, which is available on the App Store) with a little bit of Brett Terpstra’s Marked 2 ($14, available on the App Store) for a pretty preview of my formatted text.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3147316/software/the-indispensables-essential-software-for-your-working-mac-and-ios-device.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The indispensables: Essential software for your working Mac and iOS device
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: