Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beats X Review: The cheapest alternative to noise cancelling wireless earbuds  (Read 360 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 30, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Beats X Review: The cheapest alternative to noise cancelling wireless earbuds

Apple's Beats X aren't perfect — but as a small set of noise-isolating wireless buds, they still might be the best of the bunch.

For the last month, I've been actively testing all of Apple's W1-chip wireless headphones: The AirPods, PowerBeats 3, Beats Solo, and Beats X. Each of Apple's headphones aims to fix a different problem in the wireless music industry — the AirPods are perfect for easy on-the-go music, no strings attached; the PowerBeats provide sweat-and-water-resistant tunes for heavy workouts; and the Beats Solo targets the over-ear wireless market.

And then there's the Beats X headphones: On the surface, they seem to aim for the same entry-level Bluetooth headphone market as the AirPods — I've found myself constantly comparing the two over the last few weeks on various trips and excursions.

Like the AirPods, they're small in-ear buds, but they have the customizable fit of the PowerBeats lineup, leading to significantly better noise isol...

Source: Beats X Review: The cheapest alternative to noise cancelling wireless earbuds
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: