Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Updates to Apple's iMac Line Reportedly 'Imminent'  (Read 634 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 07, 2012, 03:00:21 pm »

Updates to Apple's iMac Line Reportedly 'Imminent'

FoxNews.com's Clayton Morris reports that an update to Apple's aging iMac lineup is "imminent", although he does not offer additional details on a specific timeframe or expected improvements.Get ready, because the iMacs are coming.

I've been hoping for an iMac update and it looks like my wish is about to come true! Multiple sources tell me that a new lineup of desktop machines from Apple is imminent.As we noted last week, Apple's retail stores have been experiencing shortages of 27-inch iMacs, and multiple reports have suggested that updated iMacs will be arriving in the coming weeks.

Morris has been an occasional source for Apple rumors, but carries a mixed track record.  While he offered a fairly good summary of what Apple's digital textbook media event earlier this year would entail, other predictions such as his claims of iOS 4.0 and iLife 2010 discussion at the media event introducing the original iPad failed to pan out.

Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• NVIDIA Announces Quadro K5000 Professional GPU for Mac Pro
• Apple Cutting Back on Memory Chip Orders from Samsung
• Apple's Temecula Retail Store Reportedly Smashed by Car, Merchandise Stolen
• Apple Confirms September 15 Opening for First Swedish Store
• Nuance Announces Update to its Dragon Dictate Voice Recognition Software

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/09/07/updates-to-apples-imac-line-reportedly-imminent/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: