Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Santa, these are the vintage Macs I'd like this year  (Read 333 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 22, 2015, 09:00:15 pm »

Dear Santa, these are the vintage Macs I'd like this year

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Dear Santa,</p><p>
I know I’m a bit late writing to you this year, but I’ve been a very good boy and given that you visit every home in the world over the course of a single night I’m assuming my tardiness isn’t the insurmountable problem to you that it might be for a nonmagical fulfillment and airfreight service.</p><p>
I am also a little concerned that the list below is made up entirely of bits of vintage Apple technology which might prove to be a stretch for your team of elves to make, but given that in the last hundred years they’ve progressed from making teddy bears and candy canes to making PlayStations and BB–8s, I’m also assuming that knocking up a quick Performa or QuickTake 100 should be well within their skillset.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3017036/macs/dear-santa-these-are-the-vintage-macs-id-like-this-year.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Dear Santa, these are the vintage Macs I'd like this year
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: