Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Light up your iPhone photographs with the Moon UltraLight 2  (Read 103 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 23, 2022, 04:05:17 pm »

Review: Light up your iPhone photographs with the Moon UltraLight 2

Be ready to capture anything with your iPhone camera with this ultra portable light.

Personally, I'm the type of person who relies solely on the iPhone for photography. Yes, I'm well aware that standalone digital cameras will take better photos, but I just prefer having my iPhone 13 Pro — it's one less bulky thing to carry around. And since Apple continues to make big upgrades to the iPhone camera every year, I don't really see a reason to get a standalone camera when I'm not a professional photographer.

Of course, I'm not saying that the iPhone camera is perfect, because it isn't. Sometimes I'm in a situation where I just don't have enough good lighting to take a decent photograph, despite the iPhone 13 improving on low-light photography. That's when having a portable light comes in handy, because let's face it — that LED flash on the iPhone isn't that good.

I came across the Moon UltraLight 2 last year, and I was instantly drawn to it due to the super compact and portable si...

Source: Review: Light up your iPhone photographs with the Moon UltraLight 2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: