Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I was an extra in the Steve Jobs movie  (Read 293 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 05, 2015, 09:00:17 am »

I was an extra in the Steve Jobs movie

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’m still a ways away from completing my EGOT, but I did spend Saturday as a crowd extra for the upcoming Steve Jobs biopic. You know, the one written by Aaron Sorkin and directed by Danny Boyle. And if you’re expecting major plot reveals from today’s shooting, you will be disappointed, because when you’re an extra there really isn’t much plot to speak of.</p><p>
OK, there are some minor spoilers mentioned herein—well, as spoilery as you can get in a true story we all kind of know. But I can’t spoil much, because Saturday’s shoot didn’t involve the acting out of actual scenes. None of the actors were even there.</p><p>
Two of the three major characters in the scene—John Sculley and Steve Jobs—were portrayed by stand-ins who barely said anything, instead of Jeff Daniels and Michael Fassbender. The third character, Mike Markkula, had the biggest speaking role, but it was unclear if the actor was a stand-in or not. (Weirdly, IMDb doesn’t list an actor portraying Markkula.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2879440/i-was-an-extra-in-the-steve-jobs-movie.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: I was an extra in the Steve Jobs movie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: