Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are the upgrades I want to see in the iPad Air 5 this spring  (Read 153 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 27, 2022, 04:05:17 pm »

Here are the upgrades I want to see in the iPad Air 5 this spring

With a new model seemingly on the horizon, here are some iPad Air updates I'd love to see.

2021 was a big year for iPad hardware with almost every line seeing a significant upgrade. We got new M1 iPad Pro models, a totally redesigned iPad mini 6, and a solid entry-level iPad spec bump that will keep it relevant for years to come.

The only model that went untouched was Apple's mid-range iPad Air. With the latest iPad Air having launched in the fall of 2020, Apple didn't see fit to upgrade it last year. The iPad Air 4 is still pretty solid spec-wise so that decision makes sense, but there are a few areas where upgrades are becoming due.

Fortunately, it looks like an iPad Air 5 isn't too far away with a rumored Apple spring event on the horizon. Here's what I want to see the new installment of the device bring to the table in 2022.

Center Stage

One of the most delightful iPad features to launch in 2021 was Center Stage. Using a mixture of machine learning software smarts and Ultr...

Source: Here are the upgrades I want to see in the iPad Air 5 this spring
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: