Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hands-on: Aulumu’s unique Cyberpunk-like take on iPhone accessories  (Read 98 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 28, 2023, 04:05:10 pm »

Hands-on: Aulumu’s unique Cyberpunk-like take on iPhone accessories

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>Last month, I was scrolling through X, and I came across an iPhone 15 case by the brand Aulumu. It immediately caught my eye, and I started to look into this brand a bit more. They had an extremely unique look and aesthetic. It looked like their accessories belonged in the Cyberpunk video game, but it was still minimalistic enough that I liked it. I tend to gravitate towards the ultraminimal when it comes to accessories, but Aulumu was able to add a few pieces to its designs that gave it some character without it being overwhelming. I saw they had a whole slew of iPhone accessories, so I had to pick them up and see if they lived up to my new high expectations – wow, was I surprised. Let me show you what I mean.</p>

<a href="https://9to5mac.com/2023/10/24/hands-on-aulumus-unique-cyberpunk-like-take-on-iphone-accessories/#more-914958" data-post-id="914958" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="iphone-15,iphone-15-pro,iphone-accessories,magsafe" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreâHands-on: Aulumu’s unique Cyberpunk-like take on iPhone accessories
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: