Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for locating (and deleting) iPhoto images  (Read 392 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 29, 2015, 09:00:16 am »

Tips for locating (and deleting) iPhoto images

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Recently I shared a couple of tips for culling unwanted images from your iPhoto library and they were received with enough enthusiasm that I thought I’d offer a few more tips for easily filtering (and deleting) those images you don’t want.</p><p>
Let’s start with EXIF data. Images you take with a digital camera have metadata implanted in them. Using iPhoto’s Search field you can, well, search through this metadata. By doing so, you can identify (and possibly eliminate) certain images.</p><p>
For example, I want to find all the images shot with the front camera on an iOS device. All I have to do is enter the word “front” in the search field and there are some not-terribly-flattering images of a cat sitting on my head. If I click Info you can see some of the EXIF data at the top—the word “front” appears here and so is searchable.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2876319/tips-for-locating-and-deleting-iphoto-images.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Tips for locating (and deleting) iPhoto images
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: