Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private I: Fire Cannon! Encryption everywhere protects you on the web  (Read 319 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2015, 03:00:11 pm »

Private I: Fire Cannon! Encryption everywhere protects you on the web

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Imagine if, with no effort on your part, every web connection you made was secured, even the most ordinary, such as visiting our fair site while not logged in. You might think, why bother when I’m just visiting sites I read or use for reference—sites where there’s no personal or financial information to steal?</p><p>
The Great Cannon of China may make you reconsider that, even as it’s becoming easier. More ordinary websites are adding the option to browse securely all the time. You can get plug-ins to help, and new methods of encrypting whenever possible are being baked into browsers.</p><h2>Fire away!</h2>
<p>
The Great Firewall of China is a term coined to describe how authorities there block, intercept, and shape Internet traffic entering and leaving the country’s borders. Other countries, democracies and totalitarian, are known to have or believed to have efforts as strong, but not as invasive or disruptive with few exceptions.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2910542/private-i-fire-cannon-encryption-everywhere-protects-you-on-the-web.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Private I: Fire Cannon! Encryption everywhere protects you on the web
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: