Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The case against building an iOS laptop—and why it might happen anyway  (Read 316 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 03, 2017, 04:05:12 pm »

The case against building an iOS laptop—and why it might happen anyway

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Last week I wrote about how Apple should make an iOS laptop, and unsurprisingly, a lot of people reacted strongly to that suggestion! The conversation made me consider where iOS needs to be improved, especially in the context of laptops, but also more broadly, whenever external input devices are connected. So let’s take another dip into the pool of speculation about where Apple is headed with iOS and the Mac and whether they’re on a collision course.</p><p>There are a lot of interesting arguments against Apple making an iOS laptop. (I’m going to call it “the iBook” as a placeholder, since I’ve been a fan of Apple re-using that name since the iPad was just a rumor.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3239224/consumer-electronics/the-case-against-building-an-ios-laptopand-why-it-might-happen-anyway.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The case against building an iOS laptop—and why it might happen anyway
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: