Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to solve incorrect photo rotation after sync or upload  (Read 371 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 11, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

How to solve incorrect photo rotation after sync or upload

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Louis Skrabec wants the angle on photo orientation:</p>

<p>
I downloaded photos from my camera to my Windows PC. I rotated photos taken in portrait orientation 90 degrees using the photo editing feature and saved the changes. Then created a new shared album in iCloud and uploaded the photos. All portrait photos that I rotated to proper positions are back in landscape orientation. What did I do wrong? How do I fix them?</p>

<p>
Rotation is a surprisingly complicated issue! What you’re seeing is a common mismatch between editing and display software.</p><p>
Modern digital cameras and smartphones track the orientation of your device and rotate the preview you see to be the right away up, no matter what you do. Some devices might only allow 90-degree clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation from what’s considered upright, but any usable smartphone can handle 180 degrees.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3065974/photography/how-to-solve-incorrect-photo-rotation-after-sync-or-upload.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to solve incorrect photo rotation after sync or upload
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: