Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remote tech support could get much easier with SharePlay in iOS 15  (Read 177 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 07, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

Remote tech support could get much easier with SharePlay in iOS 15

As my family's go-to tech support guru, I'm excited about SharePlay screen sharing.

When Apple announced SharePlay at WWDC, I was less blown away by the ability to experience a movie, TV show, or song with friends and much more interested in the screen sharing it enables.

As well-implemented as the shared entertainment experience looks, it feels like a feature that just missed the boat in most parts of the world. With COVID regulations relaxing in many places (I'll let you decide whether or not that's the right call for your region), I expect many folks will be spending less time apart from each other, remaining indoors, and staying in touch via screens.

Though downplayed by Apple, screen sharing has been something sorely missing from FaceTime for years at this point. Competing services like Skype, Google Meet, Zoom, Teams, and Slack, have long since had this feature, making them go-to tools for productivity and tech support.

Screen sharing has been available on the Mac for some ...

Source: Remote tech support could get much easier with SharePlay in iOS 15
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: