Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Apple's first M1 iMac is an impressive desktop for the family  (Read 211 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 17, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

Review: Apple's first M1 iMac is an impressive desktop for the family

The colorful all-in-one design of the iMac (2021) is stunning, and it's the perfect Mac desktop for the family — if you've got the cash.

Since Apple announced the M1 chip, it seems the company has been eager to put it in everything. The MacBook Air and the 13-inch MacBook Pro both got the M1 treatment right away, as well as the Mac mini. Anxiously, fans of the Mac were patiently waiting to hear what Apple had in store for its iconic all-in-one desktop, and earlier this year, we got the iMac (2021).

The colorful 24-inch iMac has been almost completely redesigned from the 21.5-inch model it replaces, and it was given a ton of new color options. Of course, it's all powered by Apple's M1 chip, which has been praised repeatedly since it came out for delivering amazing performance.

Even though the colors put me off at first (more on that later), I decided to get myself the iMac (2021) with the 8-core GPU and four ports, which really impressed me. Not only has it become my main working...

Source: Review: Apple's first M1 iMac is an impressive desktop for the family
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: