Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking ahead at 2022's possibilities for iPhone  (Read 123 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 01, 2022, 04:05:18 pm »

Looking ahead at 2022's possibilities for iPhone

2022 is shaping up to be a great year for the iPhone, and I'm really excited about the changes Apple plans to bring to its newest models

The iPhone 13 is currently Apple's best iPhone, but offers fairly incremental upgrades over the iPhone 12. If you skipped this year's iPhone then 2022's iPhone 14 is beginning to look like a great excuse to upgrade — but be warned we're expecting an exciting new design that will be a big departure from the current model.

The waters are muddied somewhat in that Apple is likely to unveil a new iPhone SE model next year. Predicted for the first quarter, we're expecting Apple to add 5G to its very popular small and affordable iPhone, a move one analyst recently predicted could make a billion Android users leave the ecosystem for iPhone. Don't count on that.

iPhone SE will get an upgrade

The truth is, I'm a little apprehensive about the iPhone SE. We know that one is coming, but we're not quite sure what. As I said, we may get a simple update to th...

Source: Looking ahead at 2022's possibilities for iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: