Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't decide if a colorful MacBook Air is a great idea or not  (Read 163 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 09, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

I can't decide if a colorful MacBook Air is a great idea or not

But not for the reasons you might think.

It didn't come as much of a surprise but it did add a certain tinge of legitimacy when leaker Jon Prosser today said that Apple is working to bring some color to the next MacBook Air. Similar to the recent iMac refresh, it's thought the next MacBook Air will also be offered in multiple bright colors. And I can't quite decide how I feel about it.

On the face of it, it's impossible not to have nostalgia kick in at the idea of multi-colored Macs of all shapes and sizes. People being able to choose a Mac that suits their style is never a bad thing because, for some, Gold-ish, Space Gray, and Silver just don't cut the mustard. If anything I can understand a personalized MacBook Air more than I can an iMac. Yet, there are concerns.

Not because people might be walking around with yellow MacBook Airs under their arm, of course. I'm concerned – albeit, only slightly at this point – that Apple is falling into the trap of offering too much choice....

Source: I can't decide if a colorful MacBook Air is a great idea or not
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: