Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify's stealthy 'Taste Rewind' helps find your musical roots  (Read 462 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 16, 2015, 03:00:14 pm »

Spotify's stealthy 'Taste Rewind' helps find your musical roots

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Spotify is bringing an element of time travel to Internet radio with a clever new tool called Taste Rewind.</p><p>Taste Rewind asks you pick a few artists that you like, and tries to find similar artists for every decade, from the ’60s to the aughts (with a 1920s playlist thrown in for good measure). You can then hear to a sampling from each playlist, or add them to your Spotify collection for later listening.</p><p>Admittedly, Taste Rewind is a bit limited in its current state, as the playlists seem to only draw from a small list of sources for each chosen artist. Also, as someone who hasn’t used Spotify much (I was an Rdio subscriber until recently), I had trouble getting the site to offer up music I liked in its artist picker, even after adding more artists to my library and playing some songs.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2936052/spotifys-stealthy-taste-rewind-helps-find-your-musical-roots.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Spotify's stealthy 'Taste Rewind' helps find your musical roots
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: