Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch Series 4: Release date rumors, spec speculation, and more!  (Read 289 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 29, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

Apple Watch Series 4: Release date rumors, spec speculation, and more!

We may well get a new Apple Watch this fall — if so, here are the rumors and speculation you need to know about now.

Apple Watch Series 3 debuted in September of 2017 but, as is my wont, I'm already thinking about the next version. What will it look like? What new features will it have that pique my fancy?

March 28, 2018: Apple Watch Series 4 could feature a bigger display, redesigned body

Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI is at it again, this time with a report concerning the next iteration of the Apple Watch. According to Kuo's report, coming via 9to5Mac the Apple Watch Series 4 will launch later this year with a new design, as well as a 15% larger display.

With a launch in the third quarter of 2018, Ming-Chi Kuo says the new watches will have a 15% larger display. All Watches to date come in 38 mm or 42 mm screen sizes.

If it's indeed true that the Apple Watch Series 4 will have both a redesigned chassis and a bigger display, there are questions to be answered. First: h...

Source: Apple Watch Series 4: Release date rumors, spec speculation, and more!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: