Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stranger Things: The Game is available now on iPhone and iPad  (Read 292 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 05, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Stranger Things: The Game is available now on iPhone and iPad

The opening theme song alone is worth the download!

Around here, we're a bit obsesses with Stranger Things (who isn't!), so as soon as I heard there was a free 8-bit game staring those adorable kids, I just had to check it out. Let me tell you, the first five seconds of the game, when the Stranger Things soundtrack plays in 8-bit, I just about died of happiness.

Stranger Things: The Game is modeled after the classic JRPGs of the 1980s, not entirely unlike The Legend of Zelda from yesteryear. Players control various iconic characters from the hit TV show and explore the world, both normal and upside-down, they live in.

Different characters will have different abilities, which you will need to unlock doors and navigate through the world. Traveling to the Upside Down will reveal some fun little extras, too.

No good JRPG is complete without a healthy dose of collecting items. You'll be able to seek out rare and hidden Eggos and Gnomes and there's an incomplete VHS library waiting for...

Source: Stranger Things: The Game is available now on iPhone and iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: