Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Special iTunes 12 edition  (Read 338 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 26, 2014, 03:00:20 am »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Special iTunes 12 edition

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
When Apple released OS X Yosemite, they also gave us iTunes 12. Lots of things have changed in this new version, and I’ve been getting email from readers about many of the new features. In this week’s column, I’ll tell you how to bring back the sidebar, show you how to locate your music videos, discuss the new Info window, and issue hints for working with the new Wish List layout.</p><h2>Where’d the sidebar go?</h2>

<p>
<strong>Q: I installed iTunes 12 and the sidebar is gone. I really liked it as it let me easily see all the stuff in my iTunes library. Is there any way I can get it back?</strong></p><p>
This has been the most popular iTunes question this week. The sidebar we knew and loved is indeed gone. Instead of accessing a sidebar from the View menu as before, you can display a different sidebar that shows playlists when viewing any of your media libraries. To produce it, select a media kind (Music, Movie, or TV Show, for example), and click the Playlists button in the navigation bar at the top of the window. This reveals the sidebar, which lists the selected media library at the top, and all its associated playlists below.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2838221/ask-the-itunes-guy-special-itunes-12-edition.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Special iTunes 12 edition
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: