Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Printing playlists, displaying bit rates, and shuffling music  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 14, 2013, 07:00:58 pm »

Printing playlists, displaying bit rates, and shuffling music

The iTunes Guy gets all kinds of questions, and this week I look at some queries about printing playlists, which device to use for streaming music, displaying bit rates, playing music in shuffle mode, and more.

Q: When I print a playlist from iTunes, the name of the song is always in the first column, the album second, and the artist third. I do a radio show and have to record each song, and if the artist is in the first column, it would save me a lot of writing if I could print out my playlists in the order I have to record. Do you know a way of doing this?

iTunes’ print options are very limited, but you can print out lists of music in another way. Set up all the music you want in a playlist, and drag the columns to the order you want; in your case, drag the Artist column to the left. Hide any columns you don’t want to see (press Command-J to open the View Options window and uncheck the column you want to hide.)

Here's what you get when you paste a playlist into an Excel spreadsheet.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2025147/printing-playlists-displaying-bit-rates-and-shuffling-music.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: