Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An iPhone external microphone makes your video better — these are the best  (Read 155 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 22, 2021, 04:05:24 pm »

An iPhone external microphone makes your video better — these are the best

If you're looking for an iPhone external microphone, whether you use an iPhone 13 or any other model, look no further. Why trust us? We're a company made up of tech experts worldwide, so we have lots of experience with the best accessories for working from home. For podcasting, great audio for video, and more, we need the best and most convenient mics around. Which one you choose will depend on your specific needs, but we like the RØDE VideoMic Me-L the best overall.

Best overall: RØDE VideoMic Me-L

The RØDE VideoMic Me-L is a high-quality directional microphone that doesn't require a battery and effortlessly plugs into your iPhone via the Lightning port. The durable aluminum body makes it perfect for taking on adventures like camping and traveling. At the same time, the small and portable design means you can pop it in your bag without any hassle. The RØDE VideoMic Me-L can be paired with a fuzzy windscreen to keep the recorded audio as crystal clear as possible, which is wh...

Source: An iPhone external microphone makes your video better — these are the best
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: