Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love you, iPhone 7 Plus, but I'm going back to iPhone SE!  (Read 380 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 03, 2016, 04:05:23 pm »

I love you, iPhone 7 Plus, but I'm going back to iPhone SE!

Three months after switching to iPhone 7 Plus, I'm switching back to iPhone SE — here's why!

Lory Gil has been writing about Apple for half a decade, focusing on news, how-to, and product reviews. These days she's paying special attention to the Mac and to apps of all types. Follow her on Twitter @appaholik.

*/

/*-->*/

/*-->*/

I love — LOVE — the 4-inch iPhone. Though the larger 4.7- and 5.5-inch iPhone devices are great for most, there are some of us that still prefer a phone that can fit easily in a back pocket and can be used with one small hand effortlessly.

When the iPhone 7 Plus was unveiled, however, I was so enamored with its faster speed, amazing camera, and that Home button that's not actually a button, that I had to have one, even though it meant switching to a larger-size phone.

Three months later, and I've formed a solid opinion about whether I think 4-inch iPhone fans would be happy with or regret the decision to switch to the iPhone 7 Plus.

Why...

Source: I love you, iPhone 7 Plus, but I'm going back to iPhone SE!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: