Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch year in review: what we saw in 2021 for Apple's wearable  (Read 135 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 29, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

Apple Watch year in review: what we saw in 2021 for Apple's wearable

The Apple Watch in 2021 had a pretty average year, but don't sleep on the Apple Watch Series 7.

We're in the twilight of 2021, and it's time to look back at what Apple accomplished these past twelve months — specifically with the Apple Watch. Of course, we only had one new model this year, the Apple Watch Series 7, but don't forget that watchOS is a big part of what makes an Apple Watch, well, an Apple Watch.

So, as we prepare to ring in 2022, let's look back at what happened with the Apple Watch this year.

watchOS 8 preview at WWDC

The first major stop for the Apple Watch in 2021 came at WWDC with the introduction of watchOS 8. I jumped on the developer beta right away and started tinkering around with the new update. My first impressions of the new software were pretty mild, and there was no real stand-out feature in watchOS 8 that really wowed most people, or me for that matter.

First impressions are important, but as I used watchOS 8 more and more, I understood what Appl...

Source: Apple Watch year in review: what we saw in 2021 for Apple's wearable
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: