Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Limited options for viewing music, album repeat, and duplicate tracks  (Read 354 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 07, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Limited options for viewing music, album repeat, and duplicate tracks

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Sometimes it’s the little things. Sometimes you just want an app to display your content the way you want, but with Apple, it’s not always the case. Take the Music app; you can no longer view a list of albums and songs, and this annoys some users. Some people want to play an album on repeat; it turns out there’s a way to do this, but it’s not obvious to everyone. And here’s something iTunes does well: it alerts you when you add duplicate tracks to a playlist.</p><h2>Just the songs, please</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I want to see a list of all the songs by an artist on my iPhone. In the past, I could select an artist and see a listing sorted by albums with all their songs visible. Now when I click an artist, I see all the albums, and I have to tap one to see its songs. I have a lot of Springsteen on my iPhone. I do not remember which album each song is on. Do you know of any easy way of letting me just see songs by an artist, not sorted by album? Everyone is like “Make a playlist!” That’s obnoxious, and I shouldn’t have to because the functionality used to exist. “Tap the image of the artist to play the songs!” I don’t want to shuffle all the songs by the artist. I want to see a list! Got anything for a floundering fan who just wants to see artist’s songs listed?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3114179/software-entertainment/ask-the-itunes-guy-ios-music-viewing-limitations-album-repeat-and-duplicate-tracks.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Limited options for viewing music, album repeat, and duplicate tracks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: