Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your iPad's external keyboard even better  (Read 439 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 09, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

How to make your iPad's external keyboard even better

Like typing on a hardware keyboard? Apple has some options just for you to make your experience even better.

Before my MacBook Pro came on the scene, I did most of my writing for an entire year on an iPad Pro and Logitech Create keyboard case. I loved writing on the iPad for a number of factors: It was lighter and more portable than a Mac in many situations, and focusing on a single app made it much easier not to get distracted during my work day. But I frequently had issues with auto-correction and capitalization — items I loved on the iPad's software keyboard — mucking up my hardware keyboard experience.

Thankfully, Apple has solved this issue by offering iPad users who connected hardware keyboards a separate settings section for adjusting their hardware keyboard preferences. It makes using a hardware keyboard on the iPad much better than trying to compromise on shortcuts when switching between physical and software keyboards.

Here's how to access these set...

Source: How to make your iPad's external keyboard even better
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: