Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to enable restrictions on your iPhone or iPad  (Read 320 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 14, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »

How to enable restrictions on your iPhone or iPad

How do I set up parental controls on my iPhone or iPad? Prevent access to with a private passcode you create.

Restrictions, also known as Parental Controls, let you manage which features, apps, and content your kids can and can't access on the iPhone or iPad. Before you can turn anything specific off, however, you need to enable Restrictions in Settings.

This involves creating a passcode to prevent anyone else — especially oh-so-clever kids — from just turning everything back on again; once you've got everything set up according to your child's age and temperament and your own personal preferences, however, they can use an iPhone or iPad without you having to to worry that they'll see or hear anything inappropriate, change anything they shouldn't be changing, or buy anything they shouldn't be buying — including in-app purchases!

What can I restrict with parental controls?

The Restrictions section of the Settings app offers many options: You can restrict certain apps, conte...

Source: How to enable restrictions on your iPhone or iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: