Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The pros and cons of adding a 4K display to your Mac  (Read 325 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 29, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »

The pros and cons of adding a 4K display to your Mac

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I’ve long believed there’s no such thing as “too many pixels.” My desk setup follows that to a tee: I currently use a 27-inch iMac and two external displays, which, when combined, offer me 6656 horizontal pixels of resolution. But this setup, while great, requires a fair bit of head movement—it’s over four feet from the left edge of the left display to the right edge of the right display.</p><p>
Because of this, I’d recently been mulling over 4K displays: They offer many more pixels per inch than your traditional monitor, allowing you to have lots of screen real estate at your disposal without having to fill your desk’s horizontal space with screens. Making such a move can be a pricey proposition, however; even the least-expensive 4K displays are $500 to $600.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2598045/really-big-monitors-add-a-4k-display-to-your-mac.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The pros and cons of adding a 4K display to your Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: