Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Picks: Revolution 60 is the most ambitious iOS game you'll play this year  (Read 371 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 28, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »

Staff Picks: Revolution 60 is the most ambitious iOS game you'll play this year

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
As I’ve mentioned previously in this column, it takes a very specific kind of iOS game to grab my interest. I’m not a huge fan of first person shooters or clunky free-to-play titles; multi-touch puzzle games and the occasional 2D RPG are my bread and butter. It was luck and a random connection that led me to try Giant Spacekat’s Revolution 60, a 3D hybrid that’s part RPG, part chess game, and—surprisingly—part compelling animation film. And I am so very glad I did.</p><p>
I had the privilege of being on a podcast with Giant Spacekat co-founder Brianna Wu a few months ago, and it was there that I first heard about the company’s game—an ambitious sprawl built upon the stories of female assassins, tech wizards, androids, and spies. Wu’s passion for both her company and their upcoming title convinced me to give Revolution 60 a spin when it arrived Thursday, and I was in no way disappointed.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2458054/staff-picks-revolution-60-is-the-most-ambitious-ios-game-youll-play-this-year.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Staff Picks: Revolution 60 is the most ambitious iOS game you'll play this year
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: