Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Board gaming during the pandemic has required some creative thinking  (Read 250 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 15, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

Board gaming during the pandemic has required some creative thinking

Board gaming is one of my most fulfilling hobbies, and now that the pandemic has completely changed our way of life, enjoying that hobby has become tricky, but not impossible.

I have quite a few hobbies that I invest a lot of time into: dodgeball, photography, camping, etc. But no other hobby of mine comes close to bringing me as much joy or fulfillment as playing board games.

Getting a big group of friends together for a day filled with board gaming around a table about once every two weeks or so is a pastime I deeply cherish — however, the pandemic has forced those board games days to come to a halt. Even though certain jurisdictions are easing restrictions, many people still have concerns about spending long periods together in an enclosed place, and that's understandable. So I started looking at ways to enjoy my hobby yet remain socially distant, and I have found some great ways to enjoy board gaming without having to be in the same room as my friends.

Solo board games

Boar...

Source: Board gaming during the pandemic has required some creative thinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: