Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes Review: A beautiful and complex addition to the Fire Emblem Series!  (Read 348 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 05, 2017, 04:05:24 pm »

Fire Emblem Heroes Review: A beautiful and complex addition to the Fire Emblem Series!

A kingdom in trouble; heroes will be summoned. Nintendo's newest mobile game is a blast from the past charging into the future!

Fire Emblem was the first game I ever played on my Game Boy Advance SP (remember that thing?) when the first game in the series was released in North America; I was hooked.  Since my teenage years, I have gone out of my way to play every Fire Emblem game possible that I could a hold of, and while not all of them are perfect, the series is near and dear to my heart.

Needless to say, I have been beyond excited to get my hands on Fire Emblem Heroes and dive into the first ever mobile version in the Fire Emblem series.

Play Fire Emblem Heroes today!

Story & Setting

One of the weaker points in the Fire Emblem series is its lack of originality when it comes to the setting in each game; unfortunately, Fire Emblem Heroes suffers this same fate. For those of you who aren't familiar with the series. I will give you a quick crash course. Without using any na...

Source: Fire Emblem Heroes Review: A beautiful and complex addition to the Fire Emblem Series!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: