Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Jas Pro and L-Stand stylishly hold your MacBook Pro  (Read 335 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 07, 2013, 11:01:05 pm »

Review: Jas Pro and L-Stand stylishly hold your MacBook Pro

Cooler Master is known for its PC-cooling devices, but the company also makes laptop stands designed especially for the MacBook Pro. I’ve been using two of Cooler Master’s stands, the $70 Jas Pro and the $60 L-Stand.

Jas Pro

Made of aluminum, the Jas Pro matches the aesthetics of Apple’s MacBook Pro and feels solid. The stand has rubber strips so the metal of the MacBook Pro doesn’t rub against the metal of the stand.

Cooler MasterThe Jas Pro

The Jas Pro is pretty basic and offers only height adjustability. I was able to adjust the stand so that the top of my 15-inch MacBook Pro’s screen lined up with the top of my 27-inch display. If you need to turn the laptop to the right or left, you turn the whole stand—rubber feet keep the stand from slipping. The Jas Pro folds into a compact package that makes it easy to put in a laptop bag.

While Cooler Master advertises the Jas Pro as a MacBook Pro stand, it works nicely as an iPad stand as well, especially if you’re using an external iPad keyboard.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2036510/review-jas-pro-and-l-stand-stylishly-hold-your-macbook-pro.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: