Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How the iMore team works on our iPhones, iPads, and Macs  (Read 283 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 22, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »

How the iMore team works on our iPhones, iPads, and Macs

The iMore team has a lot of favorite tech gadgets, but there are a few that are absolute must-haves in our daily lives.

Being in the tech industry, the iMore team loves gadgets. Most of us fill our living rooms with way too many accessories for fun and convenience. But, there are some gadgets that we just can't live without. These are things we use daily to help us write, research, and exist in the tech world. This is how we work every day with our iPhones, iPads, Macs, and other tech accessories.

Rene

I have more of a studio than an office these days. Back shelves are Ikea. The top is boxes, next row is Lego Star Wars, Doctor Who, Marvel, and DC, next row is old gadgets, next row old gear. The standing desk is also Ikea. I have an old cheese grater Mac Pro that runs some stuff that still needs running. On top of it is the new Retina 5K iMac, a Magic Mouse 2 I never use, and a Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad I use constantly. Because of "the job" I have a bunch of Apple hard...

Source: How the iMore team works on our iPhones, iPads, and Macs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: