Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride the rails with Pocket Trains  (Read 323 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 21, 2013, 07:01:16 pm »

Ride the rails with Pocket Trains

I’ll be very upfront about this: I have invested more time than is probably healthy playing mobile games from NimbleBit.

Tiny Tower? I’ve built a virtual skyscraper that scratches the upper limits of the stratosphere. Pocket Planes? I’m less enamored with that one, but I did spend some time building a fleet of 8-bit planes to master the friendly skies.

As with NimbleBit’s Pocket Planes, you move people and freight from one city to another in Pocket Trains. But this time, you’re riding the rails.

NimbleBit is back in the world-building business with Pocket Trains, available for both iOS and Android. It’s a similar concept to Pocket Planes—you move people and cargo from Point A to Point B, earning virtual currency you then use to expand your transit empire—only the action has moved to the rails instead of the skies. I also happen to find Pocket Trains a more enjoyable causal game than Pocket Planes, for whatever reason. Maybe I’m just a train kind of a guy.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2065127/ride-the-rails-with-pocket-trains.html#tk.rss_all

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: