Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Embracing the new MacBook lifestyle: It works, adapters and all  (Read 367 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 11, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

Embracing the new MacBook lifestyle: It works, adapters and all

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The single-port MacBook provoked fear and loathing ahead of shipment. Apple had lost its mind. It was shipping a chiclet keyboard. One port? A new standard? What in goodness’ name had gotten into Cupertino’s water supply? (No word on whether Apple is pumping its own water for its new headquarters.)</p><p>
I bought a MacBook because I was ready to take the challenge of eating someone else’s dog food, in the industry’s parlance. As a long-time Mac user and tech reviewer, I’ve owned and used dozens of Mac models, some of them severely compromised from the get-go and others perfect delights across years of use. My favorite before the 2011 MacBook Air that the new MacBook replaced was a PowerBook Duo 210, about which colleague Christopher recently penned an encomium.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2920702/embracing-the-new-macbook-lifestyle-it-works-adapters-and-all.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Embracing the new MacBook lifestyle: It works, adapters and all
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: