Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police mistakenly identify three Pokémon Go players as drug dealers  (Read 361 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 12, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Police mistakenly identify three Pokémon Go players as drug dealers

The fervor around Pokémon Go is understandable. Ever since the game made its debut earlier this week, people have been out on the streets trying to find and catch Pokémon scattered around their neighborhoods, often leading to hilarious outcomes. However, things went awry for a 40-year-old user trying to hunt Pokémon at 3AM.

From the Reddit thread:

Couldn't sleep so I downloaded the game and took a 3am walk. There is a little park a few blocks from me that had like three pokestops and a gym, so I wandered over there to see what the game could offer. Picked up an Evee outside my house and a couple of trash pokes on the way to the park.

So I get there and wander around a little checking out the stops and rustling around in the tall grass, then decide to go a few blocks away to see a couple more stops when I hear from the darkness a "Yo, my man!"
  Turning I see two sketchy looking dudes sitting on a bench in the dark. I must have walked right past them without noticing th...

Source: Police mistakenly identify three Pokémon Go players as drug dealers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: