Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hands-on: Multi-cam home studio – powered by a MacBook Pro and Thunderbolt  (Read 24 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 02, 2024, 04:05:09 pm »

Hands-on: Multi-cam home studio – powered by a MacBook Pro and Thunderbolt

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>After years of waffling, I decided that it was time to update my workspace to be more friendly to on-camera work, reviews, tutorials, product photography, podcasting, etc. Instead of having a space that I sometimes use for work, sometimes for study and entertainment, and sometimes for editing, I decided to switch it up and wholly dedicate it to video and photo production.</p>

<p>This setup is primarily powered by a 14-inch MacBook Pro connected to a single Thunderbolt cable. It’s also made possible by a whole host of software, including MovieRecorder, a pricey but fantastic  application from Softron. MovieRecorder allows me to simultaneously record high-quality HEVC-encoded video in a multi-cam setup from multiple cameras directly to my computer, bypassing SD Cards of CFexpress cards entirely.</p>

<p>As you’ll see in my hands-on video, I’ve done many other things to customize my setup for productivity, and I hope you find it enlightening and fun. Be sure to subscribe to 9to5Mac on YouTube for more videos like this.</p>

<a href="https://9to5mac.com/2024/04/26/multi-cam-home-studio-tour-powered-by-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-cable/#more-922473" data-post-id="922473" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="thunderbolt" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreâHands-on: Multi-cam home studio – powered by a MacBook Pro and Thunderbolt
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: