Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Disturb While Driving in iOS 11 can change your habits if you let it  (Read 327 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 06, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Do Not Disturb While Driving in iOS 11 can change your habits if you let it

Do Not Disturb While Driving in iOS 11 has already changed my driving habits. Give it a chance and it may change yours, too!

When Apple first announced Do Not Disturb While Driving, a new feature coming in iOS 11 that hides incoming notifications while you're driving, I was a little skeptical — surely automatically enabling Do Not Disturb when someone hits the road would do little to change how they interact with their device while driving. After downloading Apple's latest beta of iOS 11 and enabling the feature, though, I have seen the proverbial light.

I've had Do Not Disturb While Driving switched on for about a week now and it has genuinely changed the way I interact with my phone while on the road. I think it could change others' habits as well, provided they give the feature a try. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, in 2015 alone more than 390,000 people were injured and 3,477 were killed in vehicular accidents caused by distracted d...

Source: Do Not Disturb While Driving in iOS 11 can change your habits if you let it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: