Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wicked Audio Enix headphones review: Probably the last thing Wicked ever sends me  (Read 350 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 21, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

Wicked Audio Enix headphones review: Probably the last thing Wicked ever sends me

I think I've seen enough.

This is the third pair of headphones I've received from Wicked Audio for review, and while the Shred 2 earbuds were an improvement over the Endo on-ear headphones in terms of audio quality and fit, I was hoping that the newer Enix over-ear cans would really blow them both out of the water.

Turns out that for $60 you can't hope for much, and that makes me a sad panda. Without further ado, let's pull off the bandaid and check out the Wicked Audio Enix over-ear Bluetooth headphones.

Great-looking, and then you pick them up

When I first opened the box and pulled out the plastic mode that held the Enix 'phones, I thought that they looked rather appealing. Lovely, all-black design, what looked like cushy ear cups (and they are), the Wicked Audio logo very subtly painted on each can, and padding on the headband. Then I pulled them out of the plastic.

To put it bluntly, these headphones feel cheap. They're lightweight, but not in the good way. They feel flims...

Source: Wicked Audio Enix headphones review: Probably the last thing Wicked ever sends me
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: