Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Social news reader Nuzzel wants to make sure you never miss a trending story  (Read 401 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 04, 2014, 03:00:19 pm »

Social news reader Nuzzel wants to make sure you never miss a trending story

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Here at the Macworld office, a big part of our workflow revolves around keeping up with what’s hot in tech news. (Shocker, I know.) We each have our own methods to combat the madness—I’m dependent on Feedly, where I’ve got various news sites broken down into categories for me to monitor. But that’s not the only piece to the puzzle. Besides Feedly, I’m constantly keeping an eye on my Twitter and Facebook accounts to see what stories are trending.</p><figure class="medium left"><a class="zoom" href="http://images.techhive.com/images/article/2014/11/nuzzel1-100528568-large.png">nuzzel1" width="300" height="533[/url] <figcaption>
<p>
Instead of your entire social feed, Nuzzel shows you only the articles your friends are sharing. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2842815/social-news-reader-nuzzel-wants-to-make-sure-you-never-miss-a-trending-story.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Social news reader Nuzzel wants to make sure you never miss a trending story
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: