Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to extract audio from a Blu-ray disc  (Read 380 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 17, 2014, 02:00:17 pm »

How to extract audio from a Blu-ray disc

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Derrick Crandall has one chunk of media that he’d like to turn into more. He writes:</p>

I have a concert recording on a Blu-ray disc. I’d like to use my Mac to extract the audio from it so I can play its music on my devices but I haven’t any idea where to start. What do you suggest?

<p>
To do this, you’ll need both hardware and software that you may not currently have. You’ll also need this admonition:</p><p>
The MPAA and most media companies argue that you can’t legally copy or convert commercial DVDs or Blu-ray discs for any reason. We (and others) think that, if you own such a disc, you should be able to override its copy protection to make a backup copy or to convert its content for enjoying on other devices. Currently, the law isn’t entirely clear one way or the other. So our advice is: If you don’t own it, don’t do it. If you do own it, think before you rip.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2154782/how-to-extract-audio-from-a-blu-ray-disc.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to extract audio from a Blu-ray disc
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: