Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How my iPhone X fared at the Happiest Place on Earth  (Read 377 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 18, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

How my iPhone X fared at the Happiest Place on Earth

I put my iPhone X through its paces during a three-day trip to Disneyland and here's how it went.

Like TechCrunch's Matthew Panzarino, I'm an avid Disneyland fan. And since my iPhone X arrived just four days before I was set to go on a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth, I decided it was the perfect time to put it through a rigorous day at the park. A full day trip at a theme park is often where the average person pushes their phone to its limits. We use it to take pictures and videos, find location-based apps to look up wait times, play games while waiting in line, and more. It gets banged around in our backpack as we hop from ride to ride, gets soaked on water rides, and suffers the indignities of being left behind on tabletops as we rush to the next adventure.

There are very few circumstances under which the average iPhone user would push their iPhone to the limits harder than a day (or three) at Disneyland (except maybe an international roller derby championship). I kept a dia...

Source: How my iPhone X fared at the Happiest Place on Earth
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: