Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use the iPhone 7 Plus camera: The ultimate guide  (Read 414 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 26, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

How to use the iPhone 7 Plus camera: The ultimate guide

The iPhone 7 Plus has two lenses: wide-angle and telephoto. Here's how to use them!

Both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have great camera systems, but the iPhone 7 Plus has a few features over its smaller cousin thanks to its secondary 56mm-equivalent "telephoto" lens system.

NOTE: Though many (myself included) have argued that this system is closer in comparison to a normal or portrait lens than a true telephoto, I understand Apple's intentions here: Because they're marketing the lens in conjunction with a 2x feature, it may seem more appropriate to call it "tele" than "normal" or "portrait" to the average user — especially considering Apple's Portrait feature that utilizes both lenses. For that reason, I'm referring to the lens as Apple names it — tele, or telephoto — even though I don't necessarily agree with that branding.

If you happen to find yourself in possession of an iPhone 7 Plus, you can shoot using the 28mm-equivalent wide-angle lens using Photo mode, zoom up ...

Source: How to use the iPhone 7 Plus camera: The ultimate guide
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: