Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clean Dust And Dirt Out Of Your iPhone 5 Camera With These Simple Tools [iOS Tips]  (Read 415 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 07, 2013, 11:00:06 pm »

Clean Dust And Dirt Out Of Your iPhone 5 Camera With These Simple Tools [iOS Tips]

My iPhone 5 camera has gotten some grime inside it, and my pictures are all yucky because of it. I’ve procrastinated taking it to the Apple Store to get cleaned out because, hey, I’m busy lazy. Luckily, there’s a guy on YouTube whose buddy had the same problem, and he put up a video showing [...]The post Clean Dust And Dirt Out Of Your iPhone 5 Camera With These Simple Tools [iOS Tips] appeared first on Cult of Mac.Related StoriesEncrypt Your Time Machine Backup Disks For Extra Security [OS X Tips]Adobe Adds PDF Conversion Features To Reader 11 For iOS, Charges A Small FortuneNew iOS App Twine Wants To Match You With An Interesting, Flirtatious StrangerInstagram Now Lets You Import Videos From Your Phone’s Media LibraryEarSkinz Provide A Higher Level Of Comfort And Usability Than Plain EarPods [Review]    

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cultofmac/bFow/~3/S3MGxUBcFq0/story01.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: