Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: If you turn off iCloud Photo Library in iOS, you may unintentionally delete optimized images  (Read 314 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 27, 2018, 04:05:11 pm »

Warning: If you turn off iCloud Photo Library in iOS, you may unintentionally delete optimized images

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I would never claim iCloud Photo Library is easy to understand. Among the most-asked questions to Mac 911 are those relating to how the sync-and-central-storage system for images and video works.</p><p>Macworld reader Keiti seems to have run afoul of how iCloud Photo Library manages images and videos, and may have missed a prompt that explained what was about to happen.</p><p>Keiti writes:</p>

<p>My iCloud storage was full and I did not purchase any extra storage. In order not to get the notifications, I decided to turn off iCloud Photo Library. But after that, about 1,000 photos out of 2,000 photos just disappeared from my iPhone. Are they still somewhere hidden on my device or are they gone for good?</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3250204/photography/warning-if-you-turn-off-icloud-photo-library-in-ios-you-may-unintentionally-delete-optimized-images.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=https://www.macworld.com/article/3250204/photography/warning-if-you-turn-off-icloud-photo-library-in-ios-you-may-unintentionally-delete-optimized-images.html#tk.rss_all]Warning: If you turn off iCloud Photo Library in iOS, you may unintentionally delete optimized images[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: