Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy vintage technology on eBay  (Read 387 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 05, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

How to buy vintage technology on eBay

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It was only after I’d written the first few installments of Think Retro, which started about a year ago, that I was hit by a blinding realisation: not only could I use this weekly column as an excuse to buy more vintage Apple stuff on eBay, but I could legitimately write these purchases off against tax. Fun and legal; hot damn!</p><p>
The resulting uptick in my eBay shopping since then has meant I’ve gotten better and better at picking out and picking up bargains, since for me there’s infinitely more joy to be had in rescuing a lovely old Newton or LC or G5 from a trip to the trash, and giving it a dignified and loved retirement after a long and useful life, than in lining the coffers of a professional eBay seller determined to squeeze every buck of profit from his sale. And besides, I’m Scottish, so spending money isn’t something that comes easily to me.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3000861/mac-desktop/how-to-buy-vintage-technology-on-ebay.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to buy vintage technology on eBay
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: