Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Macworld/iWorld turns to star power with Ashton Kutcher, Will.i.am  (Read 340 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 21, 2013, 07:01:05 pm »

Macworld/iWorld turns to star power with Ashton Kutcher, Will.i.am

If Apple declines to appear at your Mac-centric trade show, the next best thing is to get the actors who portray two-thirds of the company’s founders in an upcoming movie.

Ashton Kutcher and Josh Gad play Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in jOBS, the biopic about Apple’s late co-founder slated for an April 2013 theatrical release. The two actors will kick off next week’s Macworld/iWorld conference in San Francisco with a session in which they talk about portraying Apple’s two Steves.

Will.i.am will discuss future technology at next week’s Macworld/iWorld.

The appearance by Kutcher and Gad is just one of two additional Macworld/iWorld sessions announced by event organizers Monday. Musician Will.i.am will appear with Intel futurist Brian David Johnson in a discussion on future technology and gadgets.To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2025830/macworld-iworld-turns-to-star-power-with-ashton-kutcher-will-i-am.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: