Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Buying music from Apple Music, ripping noisy CDs, file names  (Read 348 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 16, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Buying music from Apple Music, ripping noisy CDs, file names

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately from people who would rather own music than rent it from Apple. In this week’s column, I look a question about how to quickly find Apple Music tracks in the iTunes Store. I also look at The Case of the Noisy Track from a ripped CD; answer a question about funny file names; and look at how iTunes sorts the names of artists and albums that begin with the word “The.”</p><h2>Buying music from Apple Music</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I enjoy listening to music through Apple Music, and regularly come across something worth keeping. I know I can just add Apple Music tracks or albums to my iTunes library and even download them, but I’m old-fashioned; if I’m going to have something in my library and listen to it regularly, I like to own it. There doesn’t seem to be a “Buy This” or even a “View this in the iTunes Store” option for Apple Music tracks and albums. I end up having to manually search the iTunes store for the same music that I already had open in iTunes (Mac) or Music (iOS). Am I missing something obvious, or is Apple this uninterested in selling me the music it thought I’d like to listen to?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3156547/streaming-services/ask-the-itunes-guy-buying-music-from-apple-music-ripping-noisy-cds-files-names.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Buying music from Apple Music, ripping noisy CDs, file names
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: